THIS IS US
To say that we are a digital marketing agency is perhaps a little misleading. Don’t get us wrong - we are - but the reason you are reading this is that we’re spearheading the way brands can leverage cloud technologies and infrastructures to solve challenging marketing problems, and we need to grow in order to shape the future of digital marketing.
We have a client list with brands such as Dreams, ICA, Epicenter, Omni, Lexly, Detectify, TV4, and many more. We have earned their trust by not only being among the best in the business at new technologies but also by knowing how to implement and manage these technologies to achieve our clients’ goals and objectives.
Our team consists of analytics engineers, digital analysts, technical marketers, and data scientists, with experience from companies like Tesla, Klarna, Spotify, Outfox, and Precis Digital. Our vision is to disrupt digital marketing and create the leading Cloud for Marketing agency in the Nordics. That’s where you come in.
THIS IS YOU
You are an experienced digital marketer with a demonstrated knowledge of full funnel marketing strategies, converting business goals into digital action, as well as building relationships with client stakeholders. You are passionate about coaching and developing others, and you are driven by the growth and success of your team. You are curious at heart and, like us, you always want to learn more about where the industry is headed, and driving performance marketing using data, technology and business understanding. You enjoy sharing your knowledge with others, you are proud to deliver quality results, and you have a positive impact on your team and co-workers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will take ownership of the digital marketing department, including budget and KPI frameworks, lead a team of 4-6 talented specialists, manage complex client projects, and set the direction and prioritize how we deliver value to our clients. You will work closely with team members and clients, driving a big impact on both client performance as well as your team’s contribution. Digital marketing is at the core of our service offering and you will have the opportunity to shape not only the department and the way the team performs, but also the service offering, organization, and culture of the whole company. You and your department will be responsible for clients from a wide range of industries with different backgrounds, objectives, challenges, and opportunities; from large, traditional B2C businesses, to smaller, more agile tech start-ups. You will also uncover new insights, find new ways of optimizing deliveries, and present and visualize these in various forms.
- Direct channel strategies, management and budget allocations across the performance marketing mix to align with our clients’ growth objectives
- Plan and implement best-in-class paid marketing campaigns to grow acquisition while maximizing efficiency
- Drive performance of channels such as Google, Facebook, Youtube, native, display, affiliates, Tiktok and more
- Proactively investigate and identify high potential opportunities to test and incorporate into the overall channel mix
- Work with Head of Measurement to ensure proper tracking, attribution, reporting and optimization is in place for all channels
- Lead, grow and develop a team of performance marketing specialists and ensure that every team member has a career path and opportunities to grow
- Build, establish & manage relationships with key clients and stakeholders (including C-level management)
- Own and follow up on team KPI:s for the performance marketing department, and be a part of the management team
WHAT WE’LL OFFER
We will provide you with a unique opportunity to have a key role in building the leading Cloud for Marketing agency in the Nordics. You will have support, freedom, and resources to develop the department, the team, and your own skill set within the digital universe, and you will get to experiment with new cutting-edge technologies.
- Central offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg, and Oslo equipped with a full range of amenities
- Competitive salary, pension, and insurance
- Flexible work hours with the possibility of partial telework
- 6-week vacation
- SEK 5 000 worth of wellness contribution
- Possibility of recruitment bonus
- Equipment of your own choice
Send your application to:
For questions regarding the position, please contact